edgeCore™ 4.3.11 Hotfix Release Notes
Hotfix1 Resolved Issues
Production date: February 1, 2022
- Apache Tomcat has been upgraded to version 9.0.58.
- The ability to setRedirect(String redirect) on the CustomAuthResponse in the customAuth.js script has been added. On successful auth with this redirect set, the EdgeAuthSuccessHandler will redirect to this location instead of the ‘/’ or ‘/accept’ location.
- The issue where security headers were not applied to /login/js/*.js assets due to the extra WebSecurity configuration overriding Http Security configuration has been resolved.
Hotfix2 Resolved Issues
Production date: February 17, 2022
- The ability to disable loadDefaultAccounts during initialization if autoImports is found and if autoImport.restoreUsers=true is set has been added.
- The issue that caused unmapped URL filter blacklist not to work has been resolved.
- The issue where authentication flows got broken with session corrupted by browsers’ request to pull facicon.ico while rendering the main page has been resolved.
- The database (auth/config/cache) IDs configured by the user are always in uppercase.
Hotfix3 Resolved Issues
Production date: March 8, 2022
- The ability to have a dual-color gauge and define a threshold value has been added.
- The ability to evaluate sysVars in web data credentials and inside of info expressions has been added.
- The issue where mouseover tooltips did not work on the first entry of a chart visualization has been resolved.
- The issue where duplicate attributes were shown in the pipeline and Duplicate Key exception was thrown has been resolved.
- The issue with chart visualization’s configuration of minimum/maximum value when using a dynamic constraint has been resolved.
Hotfix4 Resolved Issues
Production date: March 28, 2022
- The issue where CyberArk credentials were cached by the proxy app session has been resolved.
- When running the sysinfo command, the returned server status can be: UNLICENSED, ACTIVE, or UNDER MAINTENANCE.
Hotfix5 Resolved Issues
Production date: April 1, 2022
- Spring Framework has been upgraded to version 5.2.20;
- mariadb-java-client has been upgraded to version 2.7.5;
- postgresql has been upgraded to version 42.3.3;
- mssql-jdbc has been upgraded to version 10.2.0.jre8;
- apache.poi has been upgraded to version 5.2.2;
- moment-locales.min.js has been upgraded to version 2.29.1;
Hotfix6 Resolved Issues
Production date: April 16, 2022
- Spring Framework has been upgraded to version 5.2.21;
- The issue where ClusterConfigDO failed to be stored when auth and config jdbc urls exceeded the default 256 character limit has been resolved.
- The issue where editing a chart that referenced a color palette missing a color index broke the client has been resolved.
Hotfix7 Resolved Issues
Production date: May 4, 2022
- The following hotkey has been added to print the subscription status to the browser console, which is useful for debugging issues on the client: CTRL+SHIFT+L
- The issue where topology page subscriptions were not being unsubscribed when switching to a new page has been resolved.
- The issue where an expired user password resulted in TypeError in the console has been resolved.
- Expiring licensed sessions are now cleaned up when the active user session is terminated.
Hotfix8 Resolved Issues
Production date: June 20, 2022
- The issue where dashboards were not loaded in cluster configuration due to the lack of synchronized control of construct cache resets/refreshes and simultaneous rebuild of active or server-side subscriptions has been resolved.
- The issue that caused autoimport backup restore to clear any SAML/LDAP and other edge users has been resolved.
- The issue that caused CyberArk to cache passwords has been resolved.
- The issue where ‘with‘ validation warning prevented the SQL Transform wizard from moving forward has been resolved.
- The issue with JdbcSession memory leak in ssoSessionListener has been resolved. Unauthenticated sessions were registered but not released.
- The issue with missed configuration change events has been resolved. ConfigChangeEvent cleanup rate is now configurable, and its default value is 60 seconds.
db.config.shared.pollIntervalCleanup=N; where rate is N*pollInterval
- Additional protection around constructCache lookups and re-initialization has been added.
- The following have been upgraded:
– log4j (version 2.17.2)
– Tomcat (version 9.0.63)
– json-path (version 2.7.0)
– gson (version 2.9.0)
- The issue where No Data message was not displayed for Relational Topology Visualizations has been resolved.
- The issue where pressing Enter did not apply the changed page variable but instead opened a Manage Page Variables dialog has been resolved.
- The issue that caused ConcurrentModificationException when running an import has been resolved. Synchronization to restore import flow has been added.
- The issue where invalid attribute type formatting caused JSON / XML source feeds to throw a lot of errors in the logs has been resolved.
- When creating a new visualization, upon using the split button and clicking Save and Create Page, in the new dialog, the Save button is disabled, so you can only use the Save and Edit Page option.
- The issue where number and numerical string values were always rendered as an abbreviated number (e.g. 1k) has been resolved.
Hotfix9 Resolved Issues
Production date: June 24, 2022
- The issue where any attempt to get node health failed until something else triggered a construct cache reset has been resolved.