edgeCore version: 4.6.0
Besides general selection being enacted by a left click, actions are also available upon right-click interaction.
Configuring Right-click Actions inside Visualizations
To configure a right-click action, take the following steps:
- Go to a page containing a visualization.
- In the Admin menu on the left side, click Edit Page to enter the Edit mode.
- Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the visualization.
- Click Edit Actions.
A pop-up is displayed.
- In the pop-up, click Add > Right-Click Row.
- Select the action you want to configure.
Changing Left-click Action to Right-click
If you want a left-click action to be a right-click action and vice versa, go to the Manage Actions pop-up and click on the action to change it.