- You will learn how to configure an HTML Template Visualization
- You will create a page with three different HTML Template Visualizations
edgeCore provides a lot of capabilities out of the box. You have already learned how to connect to data sources and create many of the stock Visualizations that are provided by edge.
Sometimes you may need to go further with edgeCore. You may want to create a unique visualization that goes beyond the fixed options that are provided. edgeCore provides a special component that can be used for this purpose – the HTML Template Visualization.
You will create 3 HTML Template Visualizations as shown below:
- A Record Details display that shows formatted information about a selected item (number 1 in the screenshot).
- A Label and Value Summary that presents tabular data in a custom layout (number 2).
- A Quick Select Component that allows a user to choose a value from a drop-down list (number 3).
– HTML Template